Like Mother, Like Daughter!

momann taylorann taylormomnycann taylormommomnycmomnycmomshoesnycmomnycmomLOCATION: Upper West Side, NYC
All clothing & shoes c/o Ann Taylor

I’m so happy to introduce you all to my rock-star mom (Vickie) today! Not only is she beautiful on the outside but she’s an amazing and fabulous person on the inside too! This month she turned 60 so I decided to take her on a shopping spree to one of her favorite stores, Ann Taylor! We actually both loved this fitted tweed blazer and peplum top  so we decided to be twinsies and get them, but we styled our looks two totally different ways. Mine, with funky booties and faux leather pants, and mom paired hers with a matching pencil skirt and patent pumps. Both generations left happy and stylin’!
Happy B-Day MOM!

XOXO,
NYC

About Christine Bibbo Herr

I’m a stylist and a surfer living and working in NYC. I dream about; shoes, bags, bracelets and beaches... sand, dresses, sparkles and skateboards...I have been a fashion editor for the past 10 years working on both print and TV. I’ve styled everyone from toddlers to 50-somethings for every magazine under the sun! I love this industry and the go-go-go lifestyle that it entails. I hope my blog puts a smile on your face and sassy style in your step. Check in with me daily to get the latest scoop on all things girly…fashion, fitness, beauty and anything else you want to know….just email me and ask! christine.bibbo@gmail.com Laugh, have fun and be happy!! XO, NYC
This entry was posted in Street Style and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Like Mother, Like Daughter!

1. wllw says:

I’m just in love with this cute concept! It’s really sweet :)

2. Emily Frost says:

Best post yet! I loved it!

3. chiclycute says:

Very cute concept. Wish your mom a happy belated bday from me :) You both look stunning.

4. susan says:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKIE!!!!! You ARE beautiful inside and out. I love both your outfits, and you make them look great. I would truely say, You were ready for your close-up! xo
    D&G call her!

5. Chris says:

How fun to feature your mom. She looks like she’s a style maven just like you!

6. Beautiful, fantastic , I love it !!!! xo

7. Nancy H. says:

Awesome shoot – you both look terrific! Hugs to you and Vickie! XOXO

8. nikki indri-galliano says:

A perfect photo shoot! I can feel the love all the way down here in Charlotte. Have fun celebrating!! Now, if your mom looks 40 at age 60…that means I might be looking about 20 these days! I just brightened my own day. Thanks!!

9. Liz Spidle says:

Absolutely wonderful !!! You both look incredible !!!

10. Lady of Style says:

This is a fantastic post! You both look incredibly good in your classy jackets. So well styled for both age groups, I am in love with your looks!
    I am a mature blogger and my daughter has her own blog, but I think we should do a post like yours together :-)
    BTW, you are kidding, I will never believe your beautiful mum turned 60!!

xo from Germany,
    Annette | Lady of Style

11. OMG you and your mama look amazeballs, how fun! Very sweet pics! xoxo

12. M says:

No wonder you’re so hot – look at your mom! GREAT post!

13. Lali says:

this is a fantastic post! you are both so wonderful!

14. Pingback: Happy Mother’s Day, MOM! |

15. Pingback: Happy Mother’s Day, MOM! - Beauty Tips Around The World | Beauty Tips Around The World

16. Pingback: Happy Mother’s Day, MOM! - Accessories Magazine